The key organ of detoxification is the liver. If detoxification does not take place properly one might suffer a number of problems like fatigue, headache, leaky gut, acne and one may always feel tired with loss of energy. Few precautions must be taken and practiced which might lead to better health.
1. Avoid processed food and artificial addictives: it is very well understood that the fast paced life that we live leaves no room other than the intake of processed food and addictives.
2. Skip and never drink alcohol: alcohol gives a considerable amount of stress to the liver. It encourages toxicity to a mountain high level.
3. Follow a fruit and green vegetable rich diet: These contain a wealth of nutrients and vitamins.
4. Drink water: consume plenty of water as water is best to flush out toxins from the body.
5. Intake fibre: fibre consumption reduces and kills constipation.
6. Reduce fatty meat: the liver works very hard to break down the fatty meats. Hence try alternatives vegetables in larger quantities.
These are few suggestions to keep the liver well. A doctor should be conducted as their advice is the best.