Guava is a tropical fruit that has enormous nutritional value. It is rich in Vitamin C and other essential nutrients like calcium, carbohydrates, fiber, protein etc. Let us discuss about its benefits:
• Guava has high fiber and zero cholesterol that helps in reducing weight.
• Guava is rich in antioxidants that effectively prevent cancer and heart ailments.
• Guava also helps in preventing chronic ailments like Alzheimer’s, rheumatoid arthritis etc.
• Guava is very good for the digestive tracts and helps to strengthen them.
• Guava removes extra mucus from intestines and cures dysentery.
• Guava is extremely generous in lowering cholesterol and sugar levels in our body due to the complex carbohydrates present in them.
Guava is known for its healing properties in curing various ailments like acidosis, asthma, obesity, high blood pressure, epilepsy, oral ulcers, bacterial infections and so on. Besides, the fruit also works wonders on skin and eyes and you can feast on them anytime you feel like.