Archive for September, 2013
Are you worried about your tanned skin? Daily and consistent exposure to sun is harmful for the skin, creating an unwanted dark patch over it. It could be that you have some special occasion coming up shortly where you have to look your fairer self that might be hampered from all tanned aura. However, nothing to worry- there are some really effective ways that can help you to get rid of sun tan really fast. The post here presents a short brief on some natural and easy home made tan negating remedies that can ensure a satisfactory result sans any kind of side effects.
1. You can make a pack of rosewater mixed with lemon juice & cucumber juice. Apply the pack on your face & other tanned areas on the body. You should that lemon juice is enriched in citric acid which helps in removing your tan & the other two ingredients act as cooling agents.
2. Lemon juice mixed with honey would also work as a fantastic remedy for tan removal.
3. Another fantastic pack to remove sun tan would be a blend of buttermilk and oats. The mixture has to be rubbed on your tanned areas. Oats will work to exfoliate the skin surface & buttermilk application will assure a soothing coat post the exfoliation.
4. You can even mix up lemon juice with turmeric and raw milk. Apply the mixture on the tanned skin and let it rest till the pack gets dried up. Then, wash it off with cool water.
5. Aloe Vera is fantastic to get rid off the dark tans within as fast as 7 days. Apply the Aloe gel directly onto the tanned surface everyday for the timely results. However, if you are using aloe vera everyday, make sure to count on a good sunscreen lotion while going out in the sun.
It is the most amazing feeling in the world when you are about to become a mom. The happiness that you feel is indescribable and out of the world. But during pregnancy you have to be aware of the fact that you are eating not only to satisfy your needs but also to satisfy your baby’s needs. The baby gets nourishment from the food that is consumed by the mother. Thus you must eat nutritious and healthy food to keep your baby and yourself safe from any danger.
Nutrients should be consumed in the right amounts. During the nine months of pregnancy stay away from oily and fatty foods because these will just increase your weight and provide no health benefit as such. In order to avoid weight gain during the pregnancy period you should not start dieting as that will be harmful for your fetus and you. If empty calories are consumed then your baby will have a birth weight that is low and therefore it will be susceptible to a number of health problems.
Make use of the food pyramid to understand which food should be included in your healthy pregnancy diet. Cereals and breads can be consumed since these provide fibers, minerals and vitamins. Vegetables and fruits must be eaten by you when you are pregnant because these provide essential vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin A, folic acid etc to the baby and you. Proteins are also important since these help in cell development in the fetus. Sugars and fats must be consumed in moderation or avoided all together.
The number of times you eat during the day must be increased so that the whole day your baby receives sufficient amount of nutrients. But though the frequency of eating will increase the quantity must be more or less moderate each time you eat.